Uses and Applications of Dry Ice Blasting
If you want a cleaning method that is environmentally-friendly yet far more superior than any traditional cleaning methods available, consider dry ice blasting. With dry ice blasting, you don’t have to worry about cleaning the presses, gears, or decks of your flexographic machine in Scurry, Texas.
The best thing about dry ice blasting is that it has numerous possible applications. You don’t have to limit using this method into cleaning your flexographic equipment in Scurry, Texas since it can also be used in industrial applications such as aircraft and aerospace, medical and pharmaceutical, baking and food processing, foundries, and pet food industries.
Where ordinary blasting methods fail, dry ice blasting succeeds. Mark Olivarez Flexographic Converting Equipment recommends the use of this cleaning method for your converting and electrical machinery, as this can give you the following benefits:
- It removes toxic residues, soot, and smoke damages from factories or buildings that utilize fires in production. It can also remove any associated smell of fires and burns.
- It removes oil residue without causing fires. After all, dry ice blasting is nonflammable and nonconductive!
- It does not use moisture, so you don’t need to allocate drying time after cleaning. The machinery can be as good as new after blasting.
- It removes tough dirt and grime on even the most technical machines without harming their sensitive components.
- It removes molds and other bacteria.
Dry ice blasting is a good option if you are cleaning your electrical and converting machinery in Texas. You should consider using it for your next maintenance treatment.